Welcome to the archipelago of Stockholm to discover the legendary ÖTILLÖ course at the training camp coached by Nicolas Remires, based on Utö.
Guided and instructed by Nicolas Remires, best French at ÖTILLÖ since 2015, and the only non-Swedish team to have won a race of the ÖTILLÖ series, we will discover together the legendary Swimrun course that created the beginning of the movement.
These training camps are based on the island of Utö, “Island of Love”, where Swimrun was born a little over ten years ago.
- In the program of these four days:
- Discover in swimrun ÖTILLÖ course and the ÖTILLÖ Utö course.
- Coaching by Nicolas Remires
- Training on Swimrun techniques.
- Video analysis of your practice.
- Swimrun material test (paddles, tow rope, pullbuoy, etc …)
- Assistance by Swimrun Explore, with a boat all along the route.
The price includes:
- Three nights in a Swedish cabins with breakfast.
- 4 days of Swimrun specific training
- Possibility of equipment loan (contact Nicolas)
- Transportation to Utö.